SIGDOC is looking for members to help guide initiatives and to participate in SIGDOC events. By getting involved with SIGDOC activities, you: contribute to the field, develop as a professional, actively support SIGDOC, and build your résumé or CV.
SIGDOC is always seeking volunteers to:
- participate in the SIGDOC conference
- contribute to SIGDOC’s areas of special interest
- help with the graduate student competition
- add to the SIGDOC web site
- provide historical information on SIGDOC conferences, specifically:
- cover art for any proceedings
- information about conference committees
- theme, Web site URL, etc.
- communicate to colleagues about SIGDOC and ACM membership.
To get involved with or to receive more information about any of the above items, please write to us at email@example.com.