Register for the event here (coming soon)
When: October 12 – October 12, 2021
Where: Virtual Event + 8 Local Hub Meet-Ups (no separate registration necessary for attending hubs)
- $50—SIGDOC members (full-time faculty)
- $25—SIGDOC members (part-time faculty)
- $50—SIGDOC members (professional/industry)
- $25—SIGDOC members (student)
- $50—ACM (non-SIGDOC) members
- $100—Non-ACM, non-SIGDOC members
- $25—per workshop
You can renew your SIGDOC membership or check its status here. Above rates apply to those who are members at the time of the conference.
In participating, I acknowledge ACM’s Policy Against Harassment at ACM Activities and agree that behavior such as the following will constitute grounds for actions against me:
- Abusive action directed at an individual, such as threats intimidation, or bullying
- Racism, homophobia, and other behavior that discriminates against a group or class of people
- Sexual harassment of any kind, such as unwelcome sexual advances or words/actions of a sexual nature
If you are involved in or witness any such incident, please inform the event organizers.
SIGDOC ’21 Registration questions can be directed to Conference Chair Andrew Mara (firstname.lastname@example.org).