Join a roundtable conversation with SIGDOC and CPTSC journal editors.
- Wednesday, October 13, 5-6PM Eastern Standard Time (U.S. & Canada)
- Moderated by Derek Ross, editor, Communication Design Quarterly (CDQ), SIGDOC’s journal
- Derek G. Ross, Editor in Chief, Communication Design Quarterly
- George F. Hayhoe, Editor in Chief, IEEE Transactions on Professional Communication
- Charles H. Sides, Executive Editor, Journal of Technical Writing and Communication
- Cheryl E. Ball, Editor, Kairos: A Journal of Rhetoric, Technology, and Pedagogy
- Lisa Melonçon, Editor, TPC Series WAC Clearinghouse/University Press of Colorado
- Jo Mackiewicz, Editor, Journal of Business and Technical Communication
- Steve Parks, Editor, Studies in Writing and Rhetoric
- Aimee Roundtree, Associate Editor, IEEE Transactions on Professional Communication
- Chad Wickman, Editor, Written Communication
- Rebecca Walton, Editor, Technical Communication Quarterly
- Lee-Ann Kastman Breuch, Co-Editor, Programmatic Perspectives
- What kinds of articles does your journal publish?
- What are general submission requirements?
- How does the book review publication process work?
- How does peer review and the process after submission work?
- How would you suggest interested authors go about revising their presentations for submission?
- What do you wish new authors knew about the submission and review process?