|Friday one day (local attendees not on the program)||$100||$150|
|Student (early registration ends Sept 10)||$100||$150|
|Student (late registration)||$150||$200|
|Faculty/Professional (early registration ends Sept 10)||$250||$300|
|Faculty/Professional (late registration)||$350||$400|
|*SIGDOC membership is $25 for students/$35 for professionals
To join SIGDOC only and/or the ACM, go to https://sigdoc.acm.org/join/
To register as a member you must be either a SIGDOC member or an ACM Professional Member (or both) before you start the registration process. You will be asked for your member number once registration commences.
Conference Hotel: Hotel Zags.
Please call the Hotel directly at 503.484.1075 and ask for the “SIGDOC Group Rate” or reserve online using this link, Hotel Zags Reservations. The Group Code, “235190611SIGDOC” will be automatically populated and you just need to update the date range.
The group rooms are being held until Tuesday, September 10th, 2019. After that date passes, the group rate will no longer be available. Additional reservations beyond the cutoff date is subject to the hotel’s Best Available Rate and their general availability.
If you are interested in booking dates or room types outside of what has been contracted, please contact the hotel directly.
Why Attend SIGDOC?
SIGDOC is a lively, productive conference for sharing insights about the present and future of design of communication. Professionals and researchers at the cutting edge of practice and theory come together in the conference of the Special Interest Group on Design of Communication (SIGDOC) to discuss topics such as information design, user experience, content creation, and documentation.
- Attend one of four hands-on workshops on cutting edge topics in design and research.
- Experience two keynote talks from leaders in the field discussing diversity and inclusion in the tech industry and broadening the boundaries of design.
- Choose from over 23 panels and presentations.
- Have access to the published proceedings highlighting the latest academic and industry research in communication design.
- Connect with other professionals and academic researchers from across the world.
Attendees can choose to attend 1-day for a reduced rate or 2-days for the entire conference. Join us at Portland State University on Oct 3-5!