SIGDOC 2017 has arranged room blocks at the Atlantica Hotel (conference hotel) and Shirreff Hall at Dalhousie University (conference host).
1980 Robie Street (at the corner of Quinpool and Robie)
Halifax, Nova Scotia B3H 3G5
Individuals may make their own reservations with the hotel directly at (902) 423-1161, or toll free at 1-888-810-7288 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by facsimile at (902) 423-9069. They must identify that they are with SIGDOC 2017 to receive the special rate.
THE HOTEL SIGDOC 2017 BLOCK RATE IS VALID TILL JULY 10, 2017. ROOMS CAN BE RESERVED AFTER THAT DATE, BUT WILL BE AT GENERAL ROOM RATES. ALL RATES ARE IN CANADIAN DOLLARS (1 USD ~= 0.75 CAD)
ROOM TYPE – ATLANTICA SILVER – These recently refreshed guest rooms with one king or two double beds are located on higher floors and offer excellent views of the city and feature modern, serene décor.:
- COMPLIMENTARY PARKING provided in guestroom rate.
- CAD 40 upgrade available to our Atlantica Platinum floor (regular $55 upgrade fee).
Terms and Conditions – Guestroom Terms
- Rates are based on single or double occupancy. Each additional person will be charged CAD15.00 per room/per night. Maximum of four people (except Platinum Floors).
- Rate is valid for a guest room with either 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
- All rates are subject to Taxes consisting of 2% Hotel Marketing Levy and HST.
- Prices are non-commissionable.
- All contracted rates are guaranteed for 2 days prior to your arrival and 2 days after the scheduled departure subject to availability.
- Guestrooms are not guaranteed for check-in prior to 3:00 P.M. and check-out time is 12:00 Noon.
- The Hotel is not responsible for electronic devices including computers which may be connected to power supplies and/or Internet connections provided in guestrooms which shall be at the sole risk of the guest.
No Show Policy
Any delegate with a guaranteed reservation and not registered will be charged 100% of the bedroom rate plus tax for the first night of the reservation.
Individuals may make their own reservations with the hotel directly at (902) 423-1161, or toll free at 1-888-810-7288 or email at email@example.com or by facsimile at (902) 423-9069. They must identify that they are with this group to receive the special rate.
Method of Payment – Guestrooms
Individuals will pay their own charges.
DALHOUSIE UNIVERSITY – C220 – SHIRREFF HALL
Dalhousie University Residence – Halifax
6230 Coburg Road, PO Box 15000
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada B3H 4R2
Room reservations can be made by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone (902) 494-8840, toll free: 1-888-271-9222, or by using the Book Now link at www.dal.ca/stay. Identify the group name of SIGDOC 2017 when making reservations.
|8/10/17-8/12/17||Single||$44 per night
$29.50 per night (student rate)
|Double||$67.50 per night
$52.50 per night (student rate)
THE GUEST ROOM BLOCK WILL BE HELD TILL JULY 10, 2017. ROOMS CAN BE RESERVED AFTER THAT DATE, BUT WILL BE PROVIDED ON A SPACE AVAILABILITY BASIS, AT THE GROUP RATE. ALL RATES ARE IN CANADIAN DOLLARS (1 USD ~= 0.75 CAD)
Rates are subject to a 2% Destination Marketing Levy, 15% HST and include linen, towels, high-speed internet, daily membership pass to the Dalplex Fitness Facility, as well as one overnight parking permit.
All traditional residence style accommodations (single or double rooms) offer shared, private gender neutral washrooms.